Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Justice is Nocturnal


Justice is Nocturnal's Griffine
© Fala Lee
By Corey Breen

Another book I am working on is Justice is Nocturnal from New Paradigm Studios. I did the Production and Pre-Press work for issue #1 which includes chapter 1 and chapter 2 of the web series. The chapters premier on the web at first before being collected into printed issues. I then started lettering the series starting with chapter 3. Below is a link to the online chapters on the New Paradigm Studios website where you can catch up on chapters 1-3. It's a great series and I am very very proud to be working on it. Above is a pin-up of the main character, Griffine, that I did for the creator and artist, Fala. I hope you like it and I hope you read and follow the series. I've included all the pages I personally lettered for chapter three below as well but again, encourage you to read chapters 1-3 so far. Enjoy!

CjB

PS- I hope to be working on chapter 4 very soon! Stay tuned!




JUSTICE IS NOCTURNAL Ch.3
Written and Illustrated By: F.LEE 
Letters: COREY BREEN 
Senior Editor: JUSTIN F. GABRIE 
Assistant Editor: ZACK ROSENBERG 
Publisher: BRANDON PERLOW 





























1 comment:

bperlow said...

Fala is touching up all the pages from chapter 1 to 5 to make them look consistent. Hopefully soon Fala will launch a Kickstarter to complete the book with lettering and print run.

Share

Share/Bookmark